Thursday, August 17, 2017

Vintage Beautiful Lady Card


Beautiful vintage lady card. 

The stamps are from Hero Arts, and came with matching dies. 

Lady stamped on Smoky Slate cardstock using Basic Gray ink. 

The only color I added to her is on the cheeks, and lips. 

Thanks to my crafty buddy Kathleen for sending me the little

cameos. The cream vintage lace was added around her collar then

the cameo was attached. She was also popped up over the 

the cream layer of embossed cardstock. 


Here is a side view. I added some stamping to the inside as well. 

The embossed layer is also popped over the base card. 

Love the vintage doily edged washi tape. 


and here is the inside view. The set came

with the large upper body image, and the smaller

full body image. Gotta love stamps with matching dies. 

Makes crafting so much easier. I mean I like fussy cutting as

well as the next crafter, but matching dies are my friends!

Got a call last night around 6  from my son. He goes how ya doing.

I told him I was fine. He goes I'm in the hospital. On his way home from

work a female driver made a left turn out in front on him.

Both of them are okay, but John banged up his wrist pretty good, and

got a cut on his head from the air bag going off, but nothing broken.

The car is totaled. I told him we can replace a car can't replace him. I was

going to dye my hair a few days ago. I'm glad I didn't now cause after yesterday I'm

sure it would have gone gray again. Scary to get a call saying your child is at the hospital.

So we will be busy trying to find him another car.

 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: