Sunday, September 17, 2017

Adventures in Stamping Show at Strongsville


Me and my friend Betty got to spend several hours at 

the Adventures in Stamping show in Strongsville yesterday. 

Here we see Betty doing some shopping. 


We stopped at Linda's Stampin'Up! booth and we

did a make and take. 


Here is the card we made for Christmas. 


and the inside. 



Lots of great SU displays. 


stopped for another make and take. Betty was getting into it! 
 
 
Here is the card we made. Fun! 


Liked this display with the cards hung inside a decorative frame. 


Doll stamps. 


So pretty. 


Had to stop by the Tim Holtz booth. 


more


Got to meet Ted. He was telling me all about the company. It is based 

right here in Cleveland OH. He is the 3rd generation. His son was also there doing
 
demos. 
 
 
Ted made up this tag for me. I wanted to see the

new Oxide inks at work. 


He signed the back for me. Such a fun guy. I'll

be seeing him again in April for the the next show. 


Remember shinky dinks? There is a company that

has shrink plastic. After the images are shrunk down to size they

layer a matching button on top of them. I wish I would have

taken a photo of the one Betty did. She selected a blue bird. 


Betty got some dog stamps. 


I was pretty good with my purchases as I only spent 40 dollars. 

Got some paper dolls, and accent pieces from the Tim Holtz booth. 


At Inky Antics I got some stuff to use with my Primsa color pencils. 

Gamsol for blending, and eraser. Had to pick up some Stardust gel pens. 


Glitter tape, pop dots, embossing folders, and charms from 

the Darice booth. 


I think this display was at Our Daily Bread booth. 


this one too. 

I took 58 photos, but I'm not going to post them all. 

It was a great day! Of course I was to tired to work on more craft stuff

yesterday when I got home. I didn't sleep well the night before. My neck is still bothering me
 
and I just couldn't lay down for very long. Hoping its better today. 
 
Thanks bunches Betty for going to the show we me. Looking to our next
 
outing! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: