Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Ducks around the Lake


Snapped this photo at Brunswick Lake. 

A momma duck and her babies were at the dam eating

the greenery as it came over the spillway. 

So cute! 


It was at dusk when me and hubby were taking a walk. 

Lots of ducks around the lake. 


Caught a picture of the sunset reflecting in the lake. 

I'm going to miss walking there during the winter months. 

But for now I'm going out everyday and enjoying it! 

Well here it is the middle of the week, and I can't wait till

Saturday. Me and my friend Betty are going to a craft show in 

Strongsville. Should be lots of fun! Its the same group that put on 

Adventures in Stamping each April in Akron Oh. Of course it won't be

as large as that show, but I'm sure they will have stamping stuff that I

can't live without! 

If your in the area check it out here is the link that has all the info.
 
Stamping trails
Karen 
 

 
 

No comments: