Sunday, September 3, 2017

Hay Wagon Coffee Sleeve


This little hay wagon was made using a coffee sleeve. 

Isn't it just too dang cute? 

I think I could have done a little better job on the 

hay bails, but I'm still happy with it.

Used a square punch with some designer paper to make them, then

just added some lines as bails of hay would have. 

The scarecrow is a from a sheet of stickers that I purchased

at A C Moore during our trip to TN. 


I used four black buttons that were hot glued into place. 

The handle was made with a piece of jute with a bead at the end of it. 

Still need to fill it up with goodies for my swap partner. Hope she will like

my design. 

Still a little chilly here for the 1st week of September. So happy when Emily

came over yesterday, and agreed with me that we are loving this weather! 

John, and hubby not so much. And to my TX friend who has recently moved into

the Northeast I'm sorry that you have been cold. This is not our normal September weather. 

I'm wondering if this means it will be a cold winter. 

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Hi Karen, this is just too cute! I've never made anything with a sleeve except some little notepads I made for gifts last year. Thanks for sharing it!

Shelley said...

Adorable!!!