Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Hodge Podge of Cards



I have several cards to share with you today. 

These are the ones I made with Betty on Monday. 

Look ma no stamps! Just used designer paper layered

on kraft cardstock that was embossed with a basket folder by Darice.
 
Wrapped some linen thread around the layer and tied with a button. 


Okay I fibbed! I did use one stamp for the inside greeting. 


and of course I had to make more fall themed cards. 

A good way to use up scraps. Just cut leftovers into strips and
 
place on card. Very easy! 
 
 
I know it's to early for Thanksgiving, but I couldn't help myself.



Inside view. 


I love this happy little scarecrow! Made using

different punches, and then pieced together. 

The hay for his hair was cut in very thin strips of 

yellow cardstock. I gathered the strips, and ran through the

paper crimper. I then crumpled them up in my hand before attaching

to his head with a bit of hot glue. 


I did make two scarecrows. I'll have to figure out where I'll

be using this one. There are some Fall swaps coming up. He might

end up on a pocket letter, or coffee sleeve. 
 
Happy Fall Y'all! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: