Monday, September 11, 2017

Mailable Monday #210



I was in a hodge podge mood yesterday afternoon, 

and did some shabby chic stamping. 

Used several different stamp sets to create this one.

I also used a ink that I don't normally use Sahara Sand. 

Base card is cream. Accents done in Rose Red, and black. 


I don't know if it will show up in the photo, but on the lower

right edge I ran the card just a little bit into my paper crimper. 

Just wanted to add a little more texture to the card. The
 
paper crimper is another tool that I rarely use, but I'm glad to
 
have it around when I find a use for it. 
 
Emily came over yesterday afternoon and joined us for spaghetti dinner. 
 
It was good. Haven't had pasta in a very long time. The kids also helped
 
me put up some Halloween decorations. I know I'm early, but hubby pulled out
 
the wrong box from our crawl space so I just went with it. 
 
Emily also helped me with an artist trading card swap I was working on. 
 
That girl is so talented! 
 
 
Remembering 9/11 
 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: