Sunday, September 10, 2017

Pumpkin Card, and Blog Candy Winner




I know....I know I'm in full Fall mode. 

Sorry can't help myself! 

I used some old and new things to make this card. 

Embossing folder is an old one by Darice. 


After embossing the brown layer I used a craft knife to cut out the center part. 


The stem was made using a thin strip of green cardstock that

I rolled up. 


Went to Tuesday Morning yesterday afternoon and 

picked up this paper pack. Used some of it to make the pumpkin.
 
 
To create the pumpkin I used the wide oval punch. Edges of the 
 
three ovals were sponged with pumpkin pie ink. The entire pumpkin
 
was popped over the layer. 
 
 
and the leaves are the oldest thing I used on the card. 

They were made by Prima Marketing, and the bottle is

dated 2003!  

Okay we are seeing tons of pumpkin stuff on the market now. 

and I love pumpkin maybe more than the next girl, but I draw the line at this.....


Really? I saw someone post this on FB. I'm wondering if it is a joke. 

I'll have to check the grocery store next time I'm out. Can't believe this

would be an actual product! LOL
 
WINNER OF THE BLOG CANDY

Linda! 

I LOVE candy corn, kind of a cc snob...only purchase Brach's brand! I have a stamping friend who always gifts me a bag for my bday, the end of August!
Great project!
 
I sent you an email Linda as I'll need your snail mail address.  

Thanks to all left me a comment. 

Stamping trails
Karen


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Karen! I love the blog candy, your cards are gorgeous!
Linda Patti

Krafting Karen said...

so glad you enjoyed the cards Linda. Thanks for visiting my blog!