Tuesday, September 12, 2017

What's the Word Bird?


These are the artist trading cards I made for September's group swap. 

The owl is from a set made by Ink-a-dink-a-do. It's an

older one that I bought at Archivers (miss that store!)
 
My inspiration for this one came from the owl roll of washi tape. 
 
I found it at the Dollar Tree. Its was sitting on the shelve all by its lonely, and
 
just called my name.  I'm sure you know how that goes.


I used a light pink cardstock as the base. Color was added to the owl

with gel pens.


Big thanks to Sherry for sending me bags of pumpkin pie M&M's. 

YUM! 

That was a pleasant surprise in my mailbox. I love the expression on the

M's pumpkin face. Thanks again Sherry! 
 
Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary to my daughter Sarah, and her husband Jason. 
 
Hard to believe two years has passed by already! 
 
 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: