Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Halloween Flipbag, and Coffee Sleeve


So I can post my Halloween flipbag now as my crafty buddy

Kathleen received her swap yesterday. 

My theme here was a witchy handbag. 


The vellum pocket in the front of the bag is suppose to be the

witch's wallet/ 

I ran the vellum through a spiderweb embossing folder. 


Used mini staples along the side edges, and washi tape across the top edge. 


Now going back to the front pocket I had this funky black beaded trim 

that I thought would look cool on the bag. 


This is a coffee sleeve base. I'm getting addicted to making coffee sleeves. 


Here is what it looked like filled and packaged. 

I also received my swap from Kathleen yesterday. 

And as always it is so awesome! Sorry I didn't

have time to take photos of all the goodies yesterday so I'll be 

posting all those yummy Halloween projects tomorrow. 

Giving a shout out to my friend Kat who is traveling today. 

She is coming to see me! YAY. She's my late birthday gift! 

Be back tomorrow. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: