Saturday, October 14, 2017

Memorydex Holder



Since I've been collecting, and trading memorydex cards

I really needed a place to store them all. 

Have been meaning to make a box to hold them, and 

finally got a chance to do that yesterday afternoon. 

Shhhh don't tell anyone, but I had to make a craft store

run to find the wooden spools I needed to make the legs for the 

holder. 

Thought the bare spools was a little pain so I wrapped them

with twine. 


Flowers on the front were purchased at Hobby Lobby. Only

.75 cent for a package of 4 in the clearance section. 


I'm wishing now that I would have used the same designer paper

on the bottom of the box. Also thinking that I should have 

sponged the dowels with some brown ink. 

Well I'm sure I will need to make another holder at some point so

I've learned from my mistakes on this one. 

Pretty cool that the holder can be made with just one sheet of 12x12 cardstock. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: