Sunday, October 29, 2017

Scrap Happy Sunday #2


Hey everyone. Sorry I've been not updating my blog

this past week. Just taking a break. Working on 

some swaps that I can't share now because the ones

I'm swapping with have not received them yet. Also have 

been working on getting the house ready for winter. Joy.

Speaking of winter.....We got snow flakes yesterday right

here in Brunswick. Big white wet fluffy flakes. Didn't last long,

and was fun to watch. So today's Scrap Happy Sunday card fits right in. 

Remember last Sunday I posted that I will be making cards using only the items

that I found in this scrap bag


Lots of pieces and parts to use up. 


Okay back to the card. There were two tags in the bag.

One navy, and the other one white glitter paper. 

There are also several oval white tags. So I stamped one

with the snowman and used prisma pencils to color it in. Added some

sparkle with wink of Stella. 

I thought the base card was missing something so I added some hand

drawn lines with a navy marker. 

I had a scrap of the glitter paper left so I punched a few....


little frosty snowmen. Isn't it cute! I have an very old retired SU snowman punch 

that I used. The hat was punched with navy cardstock. 

That is all for now. I'll be back tomorrow with mailable Monday, and should be

on track to keep the blog updated daily. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: