Monday, November 6, 2017

Mailable Monday #217


Well thanks to my friend Betty for enabling me to 

purchase some doll stamps made by Santoro. 

I think all my friends enable me to buy crafting stuff. 

Can't help it....I'm just weak! On the up side I'm sure all 

my friends would say I enable them as well! 

This doll is called Little Violet. 

Stamped her with Jet Black StazOn in then colored

with Prisma pencils. 

She is layered on vintage purple cardstock. 

I used a small Cuttlebug embossing folder across the bottom of the base card. 


I was good as I didn't go overboard on the dolls. Ordered only 4 of them. 

The Hatter, Little Violet, Toadstools, and The Runaway. 


All of the edges of the card were punched with my new tool

The corner rounder


I have been wanting one of these since they came out, but didn't

want to pay the high price they were asking. 

Finally found one on clearance at Joann's a few weeks ago, at

15.00. Happy about that! If you don't have one let me tell you it is a great

tool! Punches through many layers at a time, and rounds the edges perfectly. 

Okay so now who is the enabler? LOL

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: