Thursday, November 30, 2017

No People Like Snow People


I've been working on some Christmas gifts. 

This happy little guy was made using different punches. 

Head and hat 1 3/8 circle punch

Hat brim large oval punch

Middle body 2 inch circle punch

Bottom body 2 1/2 inch

Nose was free hand cut. Scarf

is a 1/2 strip of designer paper, and I used the

banner punch to make the notches in the scarf ends. 

The brown paper with snow flakes is from a paper pack called

Ice Crystals. I picked that up from Michael's.

The greeting at the bottom is a stamp made by Anita's Sugarloaf. 

The blue frame I picked up at Marc's. I liked this frame

because it has a shiny metallic finish.
 
Mom in law Katie is slowly slipping away from us. 
 
Thanks for your prayers. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: