Wednesday, November 1, 2017

The Headstones of Football


So football has been ruined for my dear hubby. 

Since the players are taking a knee he has decided not

to watch or purchase anything from the NFL. 

He blew off some steam by making a display on the

front lawn for Halloween. He got several thumbs up from

the parents of trick or treaters yesterday. 


sign says it all. 


He made graves for some of the teams. 

My idea to buy the skeleton of the bird. John's idea to

make a smaller sign that reads "nevermore"


His Browns t-shirt was put on the skeleton, and he bent it

so it was taking a knee. I think he got his point across. 


On a lighter note...me holding my familiar Cherokee. 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your help. The skeleton raven was a great idea, and quoting Edgar Allen Poe added a lot of class.