Friday, December 22, 2017

Freeze Dried Snow, At the Movies, and Cat Pin


Happy Friday! 

I did this box a little different. Instead of using a darker contrasting

background with a white snowman I went with lighter designer paper

and kraft cardstock for the snowman. Did 

I mean to do this? Not really, but I saw the error of my

ways after I had the designer paper on the box, so I had

to use the kraft cardstock, or Sam the snowman wouldn't have

shown up very well. At any rate I think he is pretty cool looking. 

Used blue designer paper for his vest so he does have a little color. 


Inside the box holds some hot chocolate packets, and mini marshmallows. 


Used the Dymo machine to print up "freeze dried snow"

Went to the movies with my friend Betty yesterday afternoon.

We saw The Greatest Showman. It was such a great musical!!!! 

I'm going to have to look for the soundtrack. 


Betty gave me this cute little kitty cat pin. 

You are so right Betty! "Friends are the greatest gift"! 

Big thanks! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: