Saturday, December 23, 2017

Going Box Happy


Okay so I've made three boxes and posted them to my blog
 
three days in a row. I'm done now. No more boxes....at 
 
least for a bit anyway. 
 
I love how this little box opens. 
 
 
Here is a side view. The sides fold in like a milk carton. 


Here is a view of the box open. I used red tinsel trim that

Kathleen sent me. Great that is has a wire in it. Lets me bend it how I want. 


After I took the photos and closed the box back

up I put the tinsel on in a different way. Not sure

if I like this better, or the first one. What do you think?

Me and hubby to a walk to Malley's yesterday. Even though

it was misting rain we walked anyway. Not complaining as I got 

dark chocolate pretzels out it! 

Today I have a few last minute things to do before

Christmas Eve. I think I could use another week! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: