Tuesday, December 19, 2017

One more Making Spirits Bright Card, and Cookie Party


I have one more card to share with you using

the Making Spirits Bright stamp set by

Inkadinkado. The kraft layer was 

already embossed with a tree folder and was

sitting in my scrap bag. Tree
was inked with green, brown, and yellow. 
After it was stamped I did color in the logo on the cork
using prisma pencils. 
Didn't do much yesterday. Ran a load of towels in the washing machine. 
We went through a ton of dish towels on Sunday with the cookie baking. 
Also had to wash the tablecloth. Didn't have to cook dinner, as
me and hubby cleaned out the fridge eating leftovers. 
Won't be so lucky today as I think I'm going to bake a meatloaf. 
I did post photos of cookie baking day on FB, but for those who may
not be following me there I wanted to post just a few photos to the blog. 
Melinda decorated the snowman, and gingerbread. All the kids had
fun making the sugar cookies. John and Emily did the work of rolling out the dough
so it could be cut. 
Em always takes a good photo. I couldn't get one of John looking at the camera. 
You can see on my hutch the banner that my crafty buddy Kathleen made me this year. 
Everyone loved it. 


Speaking of taking a good photo so does Melinda. What a beaming face! 


Sarah and Melinda. Sarah is another one who always takes a great photo. 

You can see in the back of Sarah the snowman frame art that my friend Kat

made me a few years ago.


Sarah working on her famous white chocolate cranberry blondies. They

are so good! 


The overflow cookie table. I had to set up the card table in the living room so

we would have a place to let the cookies cool. 


Here we have the happy bakers at the end of the day.

Ann, Emily, Sarah, me, and Betty. Melinda had to leave

earlier as she had to work. 

It was a fun day! 
I'm thankful for all my family and friends. What a wonderful
group of people they are! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: