Thursday, December 7, 2017

Tim Holtz Paper Dolls Winter ATC


Here are some of the artist trading cards I made to swap for 

the month of December. Love Tim Holtz paper dolls. 

This is the winter collection. I missed out on getting the Halloween ones. 

Hopefully I'll be able to find them somewhere. 


Lovely as a Tree stamp were used for the background. 

I like the simplicity of this card. 


I liked it so much in fact had to go back and make a
 
memorydex card using them. Still use Lovely as a Tree, but
 
I also used Tim Holtz Tree thinlit. It was cut with silver foil. 
 
Added black, and pearl beads for the buttons. 
 
In memory of Skip's mom Kate we made a large pot
 
of spaghetti and meatballs yesterday. Of course
 
it was not anywhere near as good as Kate's. She was famous for
 
that dish. Thinking of you Katie. Miss you bunches! 

I posted the obituary on FB, but wanted to post it again here on the blog. 

You can view it here

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: