Thursday, December 28, 2017

Wildflower Thinlits


Well the room is still a mess due to the shoe bag falling from the

wall with all my punches. I ordered two new bags, so I'll

have wait till they arrive before I can get all the punches off the floor. 

So cold yesterday. Got up to a whopping 12 degrees. Brrr!!!! Okay

I'm counting the days till Spring, and have not even thought about counting

the days till next Christmas. My friend Kym will be doing handstands over that. 

Speaking of friends. My friend Kat got me the Wildflower thinlit dies by Tim Hotlz. 

Thank you Kat!!!! I used the new Gemini die cutting machine to cut the flowers out

with watercolor paper. Then I colored them with Tim Holtz distress crayons. 


The decorative edge on the side of the card was made

with SU Finishing Touches Edgelits. 

So the plan for the day is to keep warm....then find a dessert recipe

that I can make that goes well with Asian food. Sarah and Jason

invited us to dinner this weekend, so I thought I would bring dessert. 

Got any ideas about this? Let me know. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: