Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Daydreams, Horses, and Runaway


Well I was in the mood to color yesterday. 

The girl on the horse stamp is by Santoro titled The Runaway. 

Used Jet Black StazOn ink on white cardstock, and

did the coloring with Prisma pencils. 


So this reminds me of being young. Sleeping in late on Sunday

morning, curling up with a favorite stuffed animal, and day dreaming. 


I used the same paper pad as yesterday's card. It's called Sunday Morning, and

one of the Hot Buys at Michael's. I like the printed panel Sunday Snuggles. 

We got another 3 inches of snow yesterday. Went down to single digits last night. 

Trying to just stay warm, and keep busy. Today I have to catch up on the housework. 

The kitchen floor is calling my name......sweep me, mop me....can I just 

go back to being a kid and having those nice daydreams of running away on a horse? 

I think the bears have the right idea....just sleep winter away and 

wake up in the spring. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: