Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Journey in Collage



Went a bit collage on this card. 

Everything is stamped on a piece of designer paper. 

I picked up the paper last year while in TN to view the 

eclipse. Purchased at AC Moore, called Nostalgia. 

Stamps are by Tim Holtz called Little Things. 

Jet Black Archival Ink....on a side note I love this ink! 

Journey is a from a See-D's set.

I didn't do much of anything yesterday. My knee was bugging me. 

Think I'm not use to riding the recumbent bike and I may have

over did it. It is way to cold to walk outside now, so I'm trying to 

keep active on the bike.

Need to go to the post office today, and maybe visit the mall just to get some

walking in my day. While I'm there I think I'll stop by Starbucks for coffee....hey
 
it's cold out there! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen  

No comments: