Monday, January 15, 2018

Mailable Mondayy #223


So this card was inspired by me making peanut butter

banana muffins yesterday morning. There were 

two very ripe bananas on the kitchen table crying out

for help. I know I heard them say "turn me into banana bread" 

I swear I did! 

Well I didn't turn them into bread, but muffins instead. I love

peanut butter and banana sandwiches.....(doesn't everyone?)

So the muffins seemed like a good way to go. I wish I could 

show you a photo of them, but those babies just flew into everyone's 

mouth and were gone!!!! So anyway back to the card.


Took a little cruise to Michael's yesterday afternoon as a little bird

told me the Hot Buy paper pads were on sale for 5 bucks. I gave these

three packs a good home. The top one is called Sunday Morning and 

that is what I used on the card. 


No stamps were inked in the making of this card. 

Base card is white. Embossed kraft layer was made with the Tim Holtz splat folder. 

The panel, and greeting "good morning" is from the paper pad. 

I did pop the panel over the kraft layer to give it a little lift. Just like the 

coffee and muffins gave me a little lift yesterday morning! 

Still cold here. We did get plenty of sunshine yesterday so that helped. 

More snow on the way today. Another 2 to3 inches on top of what we already have. 

Ready for Winter to be over!!!!! Off to a great start as January is half over already. YAY

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: