Monday, March 26, 2018

Mailable Monday # 228


Here is another card I made using a hampton arts clear coloring stamp.

The background was done on cream cardstock using two different stencils from 

Tim Holtz.

Since I'm trying very hard to give my neck and shoulder a rest (too much crafting

has caused some pain)

I didn't want to spend a lot of time coloring the full image of the stamp.


So I stamped it on chalkboard cardstock using white pigment ink. 

Before the inked dried I swiped my finger over it to give

it a smudged look like you would see on a chalkboard after erasing.

Had fun yesterday afternoon stamping with Betty. She is recovering well

from her knee replacement surgery. YAY! Keep up with the daily therapy you

are doing great! 

Suppose to get into the 50's today. Looking forward to a little warmth. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: