Monday, March 19, 2018

Ooo La La Swap from Kathleen


I received an awesome swap box from my crafty

friend Kathleen last week. Oh my did she make some great things! 

This little book opens up and has lots of pockets for goodies. 


Inside view. 


This awesome tag book has a letter in my name on each page and also has pockets. 

Where does she come up with this stuff? So cool! 


She filled the pockets with die cuts. 


Cute little bunny basket that holds....


a set of napkin rings. She attached the bubble stickers, and made the rosettes to mount them on. 


Another beautiful item is this homemade potholder. 

Wish I had a machine like hers!


just look at the quilted bunnies! 


Friendship umbrella. It even has a stand at the bottom! 


side view

shabby chic flowers. 


Little plastic box from Dollar Tree that she decorated. 


just look at all the goodies inside! 


little blue bunny and lots of tags, and cards. 


Hampton Art clear coloring stamps


and a set of thimbles. These she picked up for me while on the cruise she

took in February. 

All I can say is wow, wow, wow!!!! Thanks so much for spoiling me Kathleen. 

Hope you enjoyed your swap as much as I enjoyed yours. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: