Monday, April 30, 2018

36 Years Ago Today


Happy Anniversary to hubby, and me. It was 

36 years ago today. I married a wonderful man. How lucky am I? 


The wedding party. Friends Steve, and Vicky. 


arriving at Vicky's for the reception. 


Cutting the cake. 


Skip being silly taking a photo of me taking a photo of him. 

Can't believe how young we look! 

So today while we are looking back on our happy years together we

will be visiting some places that we use to go to when we were dating. 

Didn't have a lot of money back then so we took long walks at the Metro parks. 

Lots of good memories. Of course we also spent time at the local video store

playing Pac-Man, and Donkey Kong. At some point today I'm thinking a 

trip to the arcade will be fun! Later planning to go out for dinner. 

Thank you honey for so many happy years. Many more to come! 

I'll be back tomorrow with photos of the craft show. 

Which was awesome! Had a great time with Betty. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: