Saturday, May 19, 2018

Artist Trading Cards for Passbook Pals



I spent some time yesterday

afternoon making some artist trading cards. 

These will be traded with the passbookpals FB group. 


This one was made using Julie Nutting doll Adara. 

I love this little girl and her cute rag doll. 


I made three of these to trade. 

Tim Holtz came out with the Flower Jar set I believe last year.

Just recently purchased the stamp set and the framlits. 

The jars were colored with different shades of blue prisma pencils. 

The leaves were stamped using Leaf Green archival ink by Ranger. 

The flower was stamped on patterned paper using Blackberry Bliss ink.

Finally we will be able to get our car back from the shop. I'm not one bit 

happy that it was in the shop since Monday. Hoping that the body work looks okay

I'll let you know. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: