Monday, May 14, 2018

Mailable Monday #232


I have to say that I love Ranger Distress Oxides ink by Tim Holtz.


The color goes on so smoothly onto darker cardstock.


I used broken china oxide with a blender tool

around the caramel edges of the cardstock and it shows up great! 


The stamp set used is by SU and came in one of their Paper Pumpkin kits. 

The Leaf Green archival ink shows up really well on the broken china. 

Late posting today. We had to take my car into the body shop early this morning.

Last year the back passenger door got hit by a flying tree branch during

a wind storm. We should have the car back in a few days. I'm already going

through withdrawal as it just came out of the garage a 2 weeks ago. We don't drive it

during the winter months so the rust won't take over.

We had rain and some thunder earlier today. Scared my poor kitty. 

Sun is out now so I'm going to take a walk. 

I'll have a new post tomorrow. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: